At present day, methods that allow individuals to go back to their daily routine in a short time are preferred as they are applied easier than the surgical methods when it comes to giving a youthful appearance. Face fillers are the most prominent of these methods.
Main application areas of face fillers:
– Fills thin lines between eyebrows, on the forehead and around the eyes
– Nonsurgical nose remodelling
– Forming cheekbone
– Filling hollow under the eyes
– Filling the lines around the nose
– Filling the lips
– Chin remodelling
– Filling marks such as pimple marks, scars
– Recovering the proportion on the face
– Giving an oval shape to round or square shaped faces
Various fillers are used for this purpose. The most popular fillers are lipid injection, hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite.